Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1 day at tanjung sepat ^^

New in 不弱哥o.O...Hope the 师姐师哥 will give some respon 2 me 百智小子o.O~~...^^
Walao ehh..i juz can start talk from all the thing was happened in the small small de fish village (think by the 城市人 ba..)But horr, i think tiz small fish village is better then city nohh~~1stly i wan 2 said sorry 1st in tiz 不弱哥 coz me cannot type in chinese ya..paiseh coz of my lazy hand ..(~.@)
Haizz...Many thing was happen in the small fish village (tanjung sepat = ts).All the thing me(百智小子),
Sherlin (xiao lili), Benny (小灰 i think is wrote like tiz gua), yoong chen ,n also Shu Fang will remember in our heart in anywhere , anytime ....They all juz 配角oni ...Now is the 猪角(愿 & 乐)..dun think is me type wrong ya ...Really is 猪脚 coz of they do 环保活动 n den they 4got 2 wash they foot lo...^^
环保活动 reli is the thing tat can help many ppl n also will feel heppi after v help they 2 finish they job o.O..May b some ppl will said:"dun "起笑" la ..环保活动 will make us tired n also dirty ...but 4 us ,even how dirty n how tired v feel , (sure will tired n dirty la) but v also feel heppi coz can help ppl tat nid help.....~~The thing tat v have done in the lorry hor...(dun think other ya thnk q..)v juz 摘芒果from the tree from tree...hehehe..~~actually not 摘芒果 is 偷芒果o.O~~But v think ...hey hey hey...v all come here from far 2 help u all...sure the 芒果树主人 wun feel 小气 de horr....ok la ...tat all from me after journey from tanjung sepat ya ....i will 分享 all my exp from the place from place de o.O~~So plzz wait 4 me ya ...百智小子(下)(~.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment